The procurement certification for real workplace results
Are you tired of not getting enough opportunities, respect, and money out of your procurement career?
Well, guess what? Nothing will change unless you take action towards becoming a world-class certified procurement professional.
You see, today’s employers refuse to reward employees for yesterday’s skills. They demand that procurement professionals like you use the most modern skills and achieve unprecedented results. They want you to save more money, achieve better operational performance, and reduce risk.
So how can you acquire the most modern skills, achieve better results, and prove your procurement value to today’s employers? There is an impressive procurement certification that communicates that you are truly qualified for achieving success. It is the SPSM® Certification.
A Modern Procurement Certification Focused on Best Practices
Earning your SPSM® Certification is the action to take if you want to bring the most modern procurement practices into your organization and achieve your career potential. You earn your SPSM® Certification by completing the Senior Professional in Supply Management® Program online. It couldn’t be more convenient!
You’ll learn how to negotiate better. You’ll learn how to improve supplier performance. You’ll learn how to properly conduct strategic sourcing and implement procurement technologies. You’ll get step-by-step instructions on exactly how to deliver results for your employer. And when you make your employer more successful, your own career success is likely to follow!
Unlike other investments, this procurement certification is a true win-win for both you and your employer. Just check out these mutual benefits of the SPSM® Certification:
Benefits to those who earn their SPSM® Certification
- Procurement professionals with the SPSM® Certification earn an average of $20,028 (US) more than those who haven’t earned a procurement certification*
- You will be qualified for higher-level opportunities, as prestigious companies increasingly prefer or require the SPSM as a qualification for their most strategic procurement positions
- You get to use the SPSM credential after your name, instantly earning you more respect from peers, management, internal customers, and suppliers
Benefits to Employer of an SPSM-Certified Procurement Professional
- Procurement professionals with the SPSM® Certification achieve an average of $497,777 (US) more cost savings and avoidance per person per year than those who haven’t earned a procurement certification**
- Having an SPSM-Certified staff earns procurement departments more credibility with internal customers, management, and suppliers
- An SPSM-Certified procurement professional has enhanced capabilities for handling the department’s more strategic work
Earning your SPSM® Certification is a three-step process.
Step 1: LEARN
Pass six self-paced online procurement courses. These courses cover Level 1 of the Strategic Procurement & Supply Management Body of Knowledge®.
Step 2: PROVE
Pass the SPSM® Exam. You can take this exam from any device with an Internet access. And, you will only be tested on the material you covered in the courses.
Step 3: APPLY
Submit your procurement certification application.
To learn more, click on the short video below.
Additionally, you can click here to watch a short video to see how each of the courses in the Senior Professional in Supply Management® Program work.
Thousands of supply management professionals from over 90 countries have earned their SPSM® Certification.
Here is what some of them had to say:
Glenn E. Donell, SPSM
Vice President of Purchasing
Catherine Shaw, SPSM, SPSM2, SPSM3
Ready to Get Started?
If you enroll in the Senior Professional in Supply Management® Program on or before July 31, 2016, you will receive all of these bonuses:
Procurement KPI’s & Business Acumen: 4-part Express Course Series ($76 value)
FREE Personalized Performance Appraisal Improvement Analysis by email
Interested, but need some more information?
Download a free copy of the SPSM® Certification Information Guide and learn how you can preview a lesson from the procurement certification for free. Fill out the form below and a copy will be sent to the email address you provide.
Contact the NLPA by calling: +1 (412) 294-1990 or by emailing: email@example.com
* This statistic is according to a survey of over 1300 procurement professionals. The results of the survey are documented in the report “Purchasing & Supply Management Salaries in 2016”
** This statistic is according to a survey of over 1100 procurement professionals. The results of the survey are documented in “The 2014 Purchasing & Supply Management Career & Skills Report”