Purchasing’s Assessment of Skills for Success (PASS) Program
A procurement skills benchmarking resource from the NLPA
One of the tools the NLPA offers to qualifying organizations to help focus their training plans is the Purchasing’s Assessment of Skills for Success (PASS) Program. Not all procurement departments have an unlimited budget, so the PASS Program was created to help those teams pinpoint the skills gaps that exist and identify the biggest opportunities to make a positive impact through training and development.
The PASS Program will give you a roadmap for greater success. After each of your team members answers 63 multiple-choice questions online, you will get three valuable reports:
- A color-coded assessment report showing you your department’s and each of your team members’ strengths and areas for improvement in 9 competencies
- A benchmarking report to compare your department’s skill levels and savings with industry statistics
- A written performance improvement plan customized to your needs and limitations.
The PASS Program is for procurement teams that:
- Have 5 or more procurement team members
- Have a goal to improve performance through skill development
- Have a budget in place or funding available to pursue skill development
The Next Level Purchasing Association offers this resource to a limited number of qualified companies. To learn more details and determine if your team qualifies for the PASS Program, please complete the form below. Within 1-3 business days, you will receive a response from one of our Business Development Managers to discuss assessing your team.