Thank you for your order !
Thank you for enrolling in the following classes or programs:
- SPSM Certification
On behalf of the entire Next Level Purchasing Association team, I want to personally express our sincere appreciation for having the opportunity to help you achieve more success in your career. Please print or save this page; an email has also been sent to you with this same information.
Your login information will send your email in next 24 hrs.
All your class material is available online and you may begin at your earliest convenience.
The first class that you will log into will be Mastering Purchasing Fundamentals. Please carefully read the orientation guide at https://nextlevelpurchasing.com/resources/spsmorientation.pdf for the recommended sequence of classes, how the various features work, how to request permission to take the SPSM Exam and more information.
By signing up when you did, you’ve earned several valuable bonuses! Here’s information about each bonus:
- You can download the Negotiation X’s & O’s ebook at https://nextlevelpurchasing.com/dl.php?resources/negotiation-xo-ebook-spsm.pdf
- At any time during the next year, send us a performance appraisal of yours. We will email to you a FREE personalized Performance Appraisal Improvement Analysis to help you perform better in the workplace.
- You can download the Purchasing Performance Measurement spreadsheet template at https://nextlevelpurchasing.com/performancetemplate.xls
- You can access Web audio interviews with supply chain leaders by visiting https://nextlevelpurchasing.com/xaudio
- Your FREE “Guide to Getting the Most Out of Your SPSM Certification” will be sent to you by postal mail with your final SPSM certificate once you complete the program.
- You are now enrolled in SPSM Certification
- Your printer-friendly version(s) of the additional class materials will be available from the respective course’s Lesson Menu(s) after eight days.
Thank you for giving the Next Level Purchasing Association the opportunity to help you have a rewarding career!
The Next Level Purchasing Association