Best of PurchTips 2016
What Procurement Ideas Did You Implement This Year?
PurchTips Edition #365 – Click here for the printer-friendly version
As we come to the close of the year, now is the perfect time to review the past 12 months and the improvements & changes you’ve made. It’s also never too early to start thinking about what impact you want to make next year! PurchTips is designed to provide you with procurement ideas that you can implement to make a real difference. If you didn’t implement all of our procurement ideas in 2016, here are links to our top seven editions of PurchTips from the past year to help you plan for 2017:
- Rating A Buyer’s Negotiation Effectiveness
- Supplier Identification Lessons Learned
- Buyers Beware of Auto-Renewing Contracts!
- Supplier Discrimination: Are You Guilty?
- The Vendor Onboarding Process, Simplified
- A 12-Point Procurement Policy Checklist
- A Sole Source Supplier Negotiation Strategy
The entire NLPA team would like to wish you a Happy New Year! We look forward to continuing to help you prove your procurement value in 2017! Please contact us if we can provide the training, certification, or other educational resources to help you succeed.
Want to get more procurement articles by email for free?
Members of the NLPA get great articles just like this by email every two weeks. As a member, you will also get access to:
- The Procurement Training & Certification Starter Kit
- The latest Purchasing & Supply Management Salaries Report
- Leading-Edge Supply Management™ magazine
- Members-only webinars 10x per year
- And more!
And the best part is that membership in the NLPA is Free! Sign up today and you'll receive a username and password that will allow you to access all of the benefits that come with the NLPA membership.
Copyright 2016. This article is the property of the Next Level Purchasing Association and may not be copied or republished in any form without the express written consent of the Next Level Purchasing Association. Click here to request republishing permission.
This is the Web-based version of this article. Click here for the printer-friendly version.