An exciting procurement conference opportunity is coming up! ProcureCon 2011 will be held September 12-14, 2011 at the JW Marriott Buckhead in Atlanta, GA. Conference organizers tout ProcureCon as being “…designed to meet all your current concerns and challenges in relation to manufacturing material management & professional services spend. Key topics include driving savings, risk mitigation & supply continuity, talent & team development, spend analysis & management, and supplier innovation & incremental value. No other procurement conference brings together so many CPOs for intensive networking, learning, and strategizing.”
Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Pete Connolly, CPO, Leggett & Platt
- Jason Busch – Editor, SpendMatters.com
- Marcos Sairava, CPO, Vale S.A.
- Manoj Mehta, GM Global Sourcing, Goodyear China
- John Inabnit, VP Global Sourcing and Procurement, Newell Rubbermaid
- View the full list at www.procureconusa.com
ProcureCon USA 2011 is sizzling with innovative angles and interactive sessions. You won’t be at the receiving end of a traditional presentation; there are 15 interactive sessions on the program, translating to 13 hours of your active participation.
- Featuring 36 Procurement Practitioners
- Share Insights with 180+ Experienced Procurement Executives
- 15 Interactive sessions included on the program – 13 hours of your active participation
- Earn up to 18 ISM Re-Accreditation Credits
- Fresh, relevant topics and perspectives galore
Register online for ProcureCon 2011 or call 646-200-7530! Mention priority code 10412XA420CL and receive 15% off! (Offer is for qualified procurement executives only).
To your career,
Megan Tyrseck, SPSM
Manager of Marketing, Communications & Operations