I hope that you have enjoyed the article “Trend Alert: The Supplier Code of Conduct.”
As an extra bonus, here are some other things that you can address in your supplier code of conduct:
1. The supplier must require its suppliers to abide by a supplier code of conduct acceptable to your organization
2. The supplier must comply with ethical guidelines regarding treatment of animals
3. The supplier must not place advertisements in media where violence, irresponsible sex, racial intolerance, and profanity is promoted
4. The supplier must have a written plan for pollution reduction
5. The supplier must have a supplier diversity program in place or have a plan for starting a supplier diversity program
I hope that these additional suggestions are helpful to you.