The 2016 NLPA Conference was already jam-packed with great educational sessions designed to help you “Make Your Mark on Procurement History.” But now, it’s gotten even better!
I am delighted to announce that we have added a procurement negotiation training session entitled “War & Peace: Effective Negotiations Must Consider Both.” Here is a description of this fantastic seminar, led by long-time sourcing executive and internationally-respected thought leader, Ernest Gabbard, JD:
One of the most significant and visible measures of a Procurement Professional’s success is the results which they get from supplier negotiations. This presentation will provide an overview of the primary causes of negotiation failures, as well as the key elements of successful negotiation. The presenter has participated in and analyzed hundreds of negotiations to develop this substantive summary of both failures and successes, for every size and nature of negotiation. This will be a fast-paced, yet comprehensive review of one of the most critical skills needed in the contemporary procurement environment.
This session joins an agenda that already includes these awesome sessions:
- “Make Procurement Great Again: How To Win The Campaign For C-Level Support”
- “Replacing The Gold Standard: Measuring Procurement Value Beyond Cost Savings”
- “Washington, Lincoln & You: How To Become A Procurement Legend of Tomorrow”
- “Like Pushing The Limit on Historic Route 66: Driving Procurement Success Through Performance Metrics”
- “Darwin’s Evolution of Procurement: HarbisonWalker International’s Story”
- “Rewriting Procurement Learning History: Modern Techniques To Develop Talent”
- “The Procurement World Is Not Flat: Discovering World-Class Procurement At Erste Group”
- “No Taxation Without Representation: Procurement’s Crucial Seat At The Table”
- “One Giant Leap For Procurement-Kind: Future Breakthroughs In Procurement Technology”
- Keynotes from famous forensic scientist Cyril Wecht and “extraordinist”/entertainer Craig Karges
- And more!
The 2016 NLPA Conference is something you definitely do not want to miss!
The 2016 NLPA Conference is being held on October 24-25, 2016 at the Heinz History Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
There’s one caveat, though. The conference is close to selling out! Only about 40 seats remain!
So, if you don’t want to miss out on a one-of-a-kind procurement education and networking experience, learn how to secure your spot at https://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com/procurement-conference.