Are supplier salespeople circumventing your procurement processes in order to maximize their profits? If so, they are doing so at the expense of your organization. As a procurement professional, it is your job to put a stop to that supplier behavior, called “backdoor selling.”
Supplier salespeople are often so skilled at backdoor selling that their customers do not even realize how much money they are losing as a result. And it has traditionally been very difficult for procurement professionals like you to figure out effective approaches for eliminating backdoor selling from their organizations.
But there is good news! Several best practices have emerged in recent years that can reverse the disturbing growth of backdoor selling. Learning these best practices can help you match the skills of the most highly successful backdoor selling suppliers and, as a result, save your organization quite a lot of money. How can you learn these best practices? By taking the Next Level Purchasing Association’s new online Express Course “Preventing and Managing Backdoor Selling” – released just this month!
You will learn how to identify all of the various forms of backdoor selling, plus:
- How suppliers disguise backdoor selling techniques in the form of innocent sounding questions
- What to do when you catch backdoor selling already in progress
- How to negotiate with a supplier who has already gotten an internal customer to commit to a purchase
- How to apply the four components of backdoor selling prevention
- And much more!
Sign up for “Preventing And Managing Backdoor Selling” today for immediate access to the best practices for denying suppliers the opportunity to take advantage of your organization. You can take this single-lesson Express Courses in about 30 to 60 minutes, whenever you want and as many times as you want to over a 60-day period.
There are two different ways that you can gain access to “Preventing And Managing Backdoor Selling:”
- The first way is by having a Premium Membership in the Next Level Purchasing Association (NLPA). Currently active Premium Members automatically have access to every Express Course available as part of their premium benefits. For as little as $15.99 (US) per month, you can access all of the available Express Courses as well as the NLPA Library which includes templates, checklists, slides and on-demand replays of the NLPA members-only webinars, and more. Visit: https://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com/procurement-membership.php to learn more about Premium Membership and to get started.
- The second way is by enrolling in the Express Course directly. To enroll, visit: https://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com/registration.php.
Thank you for your interest in letting Next Level Purchasing help you have a rewarding career.