Do you feel that you spend a lot of time working, but don’t get as much accomplished as you should? Do your performance evaluations indicate that you get the job done, but don’t mention that you’ve accomplished anything spectacular? Do you wish you could achieve bigger and better things, but just don’t have the time to work longer or the energy to work any harder than you already work?
When you first start a job, you learn a lot early on and get better and faster at what you do but, after a while, your pace of productivity improvement naturally slows down. And you can’t just decide that you want to be more productive and it will happen magically, right? Things just don’t work like that. No one was born with the innate knowledge of how to instantly improve their productivity.
But there is good news! There are several minor changes that you can make that will result in a major impact on your productivity. And you can learn how to get started with implementing these productivity-boosting changes by taking the newest online Express Course from the Next Level Purchasing Association (NLPA), “Increasing Your Personal Productivity, Part I.”
You will learn how to be prepared for inevitable business changes that often kill others’ productivity, plus:
* How to increase your motivation level, even when you are in an environment that lacks stimulation
* How to set goals that can help you get things done
* How to analyze yourself so that you can focus on the things that will help you get the most out of your
career and your life
* And much more!
Sign up for “Increasing Your Personal Productivity, Part I” today for immediate access to the keys to easier services procurement. You can take this single-lesson Express Course in about 30 to 60 minutes, whenever you want and as many times as you want to over a 60-day period. “IncreasingYour Personal Productivity, Part II” will be available in October 2012.
There are two different ways that you can gain access to “Increasing Your Personal Productivity, Part I:”
* The first way is by having a Premium Membership for the Next Level Purchasing Association. Currently active Premium Members automatically have access to every Express Course available as part of their premium benefits. For as little as $15.99 (US) per month, you can access all of the available Express Courses as well as the NLPA Library which includes templates, checklists, slides and on-demand replays of the NLPA members-only webinars, and more. Visit https://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com/procurement-membership.php to learn more about Premium Membership and to get started.
* The second way is by enrolling in the Express Course directly. If you enroll by Friday, September 7, 2012, you can have access to this Express Course for the discounted price of $9.99 (normally $14.99). Simply add the Express Course to your cart and use the coupon code: 2012SEPT when you enroll online to take advantage of this time-limited discount.
To enroll, visit: https://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com/registration.php or login to your NLPA account and click on the “Enroll Now”button next to “Increasing Your Personal Productivity, Part I.”