Concern over the planet is one of the Mega Trends of our era and has taken many forums, including emissions reduction, the study of the impact of natural and man-made disasters, and global warming. Levi’s & Company has embarked on a robust program to reduce the environmental impact of its operations by reducing its carbon emissions resulting from its Supply Chain Activities. Levi’s Senior Executives take special care to assure that this Strategic Initiative is in close alignment with the objectives of the Paris Agreement.
Levi’s is leveraging Big Data Analytics to provide insight into and direction on how to proceed with its initiatives. Through this exercise the company is:
- Clearly Articulating and Defining sustainability issues
- Creating Robust Hypotheses on sustainability issues and building Dynamic Analytical Models
- Determining Root Causes of Negative Sustainability Impacts
- Developing Robust Solution Models to remedy Negative Sustainability Impacts
- Levi’s Executives are hyper-focused on Strategic Execution and are leveraging dynamic Execution Models to achieve its strategic goals.
The effective Leverage of Advanced Big Data Analytical Models underpinned by descriptive, predictive, diagnostic, and adaptive outputs gives Levi’s Thought Leadership in the Supply Chain Sustainability space.
You can also Check: The SCOR Model for Strategic Alignment
The Benefits of Levi’s Strategic Action:
- Enhancement in Brand Equity, as consumers are becoming more eco-conscious
- Potential Reduction in Law Suits resulting from health issues generated from excessive emissions pollution
- Reduction in Cost of Operations, from the reduction in process waste, transportation, motion, over-processing, and over-production
- Reduction in Fuel Consumption
- Reduction in Vehicle and Equipment Wear and Tear
- Increase in Product Quality
- Reduction in Product Cost
- Product Leadership, the company is leveraging Design for X Parameters.
- Thought Leadership