Next Level Purchasing has been growing tremendously over the past several years. We’ve kept a lean employment base for a long time but now is the time to expand.
We will be creating several new positions over the coming months. Right now, these two positions are available:
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for increasing Next Level Purchasing’s sales of educational services to companies with large purchasing departments. The ideal candidate will have:
· At least 2 years of consultative business-to-business sales experience
· Great communication and listening skills
· A knowledge of, and interest in, purchasing and supply management processes and skills
· A passion for education
· Familiarity with the use of customer relationship management software
· Previous experience selling services used by purchasing departments, such as software, consulting, etc.
· A tenacious commitment to professional follow-up
We are able to offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and commission as well as a constant flow of new leads. The position is based in Next Level Purchasing’s offices near the Pittsburgh International Airport and will involve some travel. SPSM Certification preferred.
The Technology Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing new technologies that will make our internal operations more efficient for our staff and our online education experience more effective for and impressive to our students. Responsibilities include:
· Using Web-based scripts to further automate sales processes
· Expanding the use of our shopping cart and its integration with our Web site
· Consolidating flat files of student information into an integrated online database
· Web-enabling all new content including the creation of interactive exercises
· Planning the technology required to support our growth,
· Implementing new software and hardware as needed
· Updating the Web site
· Upgrading the interface of existing content
· Troubleshooting technology problems
To apply for one of these job openings, Please send your resume and a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the words “Technology Specialist Job” or “Business Development Job” in the subject line.