Last month, I was a guest on the monthly teleseminar hosted by Ariba’s “Strategic Sourcing & Procurement” LinkedIn Group. The topic was continuing education in procurement and we had a fun and informal discussion on subtopics like:
- How procurement has changed in the past 10 years
- The strategic procurement skills required for success in today’s environment
- The training topics that procurement professionals are seeking today
- How to become more strategic if you’re in the trenches of procurement today
- What statement about continuing education is like nails on a chalkboard to me
- Social networking’s role in procurement continuing education
- What one attendee said to a senior finance executive to convince him that certification in procurement was valuable
You can listen to a recording of this teleseminar at http://goo.gl/TzPbm (look for the heading “Replay: Continuing Education Discussion”).
To Your Career,
Charles Dominick, SPSM, SPSM2
President & Chief Procurement Officer
Next Level Purchasing, Inc.
Struggling To Have A Rewarding Purchasing Career?
Earn Your SPSM® Certification Online At
Next Level Purchasing . com