Every year, the Next Level Purchasing Association issues a report that illuminates career and skill trends in the purchasing and supply management profession as reported by over 2,500 purchasing professionals. The 2012 report will be released next week on March 14, 2012.
Have you ever wondered:
- What is the most common educational level for purchasing professionals?
- What percentage of the global purchasing workforce do women comprise?
- What is the average annual cost savings and avoidance of a purchasing professional, both in terms of monetary value and as a percentage of the employee’s salary?
- What is the most important skill in purchasing?
- How much training does the average purchasing professional get and how much of that is done online?
- What is the average per person purchasing training budget?
- Does certification make a difference in terms of cost savings performance and salary?
If so, the report will give you the answers to these questions and many more.
To be notified as soon as the report goes live, simply sign up for a free membership in the Next Level Purchasing Association at http://nextlevelpurchasing.com/procurement-association.php.
And if you are a vendor and want to advertise in this report and put your brand in front of hundreds of thousands of purchasing professionals and executives, send us an email at email@example.com right away – there’s only one sponsorship available, it’s affordable, and you only have a few days before our 235,000+ members are advised that it is available for free download.
To Your Career,
Charles Dominick, SPSM, SPSM2
President & Chief Procurement Officer – Next Level Purchasing Association
Author – The Procurement Game Plan
Struggling To Have A Rewarding Purchasing Career?
Earn Your SPSM® Certification Online At