Between our website, the press coverage we receive, questions procurement professionals ask us, and more, all of us here at the NLPA tend to go on and on about the benefits of the SPSM Certification. We’re just that passionate about how the SPSM helps procurement departments and procurement professionals!
Well, we decided that perhaps we needed to complement our elaborate ravings with something a bit simpler. So, here is a list of the benefits of the SPSM Certification in brief bullet points!
Employers who have enrolled their procurement teams in the SPSM Certification Program have reported these benefits:
- Greater cost savings
- Better overall workplace performance
- Enhanced credibility with management and internal customers
- Support for best practice implementation and change management
- Greater team unity
- A stimulated and highly-skilled team
- The enjoyment of performing more strategically
- Improved ability for all team members to perform more independently
Procurement professionals who themselves have earned the SPSM Certification have reported these benefits:
- Pay increases
- More respect in the workplace and from suppliers
- Being more qualified for better procurement jobs
- Better workplace performance that leads to better performance reviews