Is a lack of negotiation preparation setting you up for failure even before negotiations begin? If you want to achieve championship-caliber negotiation results, you have to become a championship-caliber negotiator. And championship-caliber negotiators know that negotiation preparation is not optional; there are no shortcuts to negotiation success.
The adage “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail” is very true when it comes to negotiating. By not using the best negotiation preparation techniques, you could be leaving substantial value on the table at each and every negotiation.
But there is good news. You can learn the same negotiation preparation techniques that the best procurement negotiators use.
How? By taking the online Express Course “Championship-CaliberNegotiation Preparation,” which was just launched today!
In this course, you will learn:
- What championship-caliber negotiation is
- The tasks of championship-caliber negotiation
- The negotiation concept referred to as “Expanding The Pie”
- The characteristics of championship-caliber negotiators
- Tips for conducting negotiation research
- How to envision the future supplier relationship in preparing to negotiate
- How to avoid the negotiation risks of backdoor selling
- How to establish your negotiation guideposts
- And more
Sign up for “Championship-Caliber Negotiation Preparation” today for immediate access to the step-by-step guide to effectively preparing for all of your future negotiations. You can take this single-lesson Express Course in about 30 to 60 minutes, whenever you want and as many times as you want to over a 30-day period.
How can you gain access to “Championship-Caliber Negotiation Preparation?”
- Enroll in just this Express Course, or
- Sign up for a Premium Membership in the NLPA and get access to this new Express Course PLUS 20 additional Express Courses and so much more!
BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Purchase an Annual Premium Membership on or before Black Friday, November 28, 2014, and save $10!
For $89.99 (US) you’ll have all of the benefits of NLPA Premium Membership for one year. Simply click on the link below and the discount will be applied automatically.
Take advantage of the typically less busy Black Friday work day (for most people anyway) and do something great for your procurement career. Act soon, this offer expires on November 28, 2014.
If you’d prefer to enroll in “Championship-Caliber Negotiation Preparation” only, you can do so for $14.99 at:
Thank you for your interest in letting Next Level Purchasing Association help you have a rewarding career.