Are you tired of being blindsided by rising prices, tightening supplier capacity, or other unpleasant procurement surprises? Supply market intelligence is what leading organizations use to identify opportunities, mitigate risks, and stay ahead of the competition.
And now, the Next Level Purchasing Association can help you get supply market intelligence practices up and running in your organization. Yesterday, we introduced a new online Express Course entitled “Supply Market Intelligence 101.”
“Supply Market Intelligence 101” will teach you:
- What supply market intelligence is
- The 4-step supply market intelligence creation process
- The type of supply market information needed to support various types of procurement initiatives
- How to design a supply market intelligence program
- 6 supply market intelligence research tips
- How to evaluate the sources of information to ensure the quality of your supply market intelligence
“Supply Market Intelligence 101” is brought to you through a collaboration between the NLPA and Buyers Meeting Point’s Kelly Barner who, along with Jeanette Jones, is the co-author of the book, Supply Market Intelligence For Procurement Professionals.
Isn’t it time to stop being suckerpunched by procurement disappointments?
Learn more about “Supply Market Intelligence 101” at https://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com/supply-market-intelligence.php.