I’m guessing it was the success of the first two NLPA Conferences, but the pace of registrations for this year’s NLPA Conference is much faster! With four months remaining before the event, we have 42% more registrations than we had at the same point for our last conference!
The theme of this year’s conference is “Make Your Mark on Procurement History!” As was the case in previous years, we promise to fill this year’s conference with tons of personality, great procurement learning, and the most personal networking possible.
Here are the titles of the keynote presentations and workshops:
- “Washington, Lincoln & You: How To Become a Procurement Legend of Tomorrow”
- “Replacing The Gold Standard: Measuring Procurement Value Creation Beyond Cost Savings”
- “Darwin’s Evolution of Procurement: HarbisonWalker International’s Story”
- “Make Procurement Great Again: How To Win The Campaign for C-Level Support”
- “Rewriting Procurement Learning History: Modern Techniques To Develop Talent”
- “Experience The Extraordinary & Spark Your Innovative Thinking”
- “Like Pushing The Limit on Historic Route 66: Driving Procurement Success Through Performance Metrics”
- “Networking Voyage to the New World of Procurement”
- “The Procurement World Is Not Flat: Discovering World-Class Procurement at Erste Group”
- “No Taxation Without Representation: Procurement’s Crucial Seat at the Table”
- “Changing History Through The Microscope: A Glimpse Into Famous Cases”
- “One Giant Leap for Procurement-Kind: Future Breakthroughs in Procurement Technology”
For complete descriptions of all of these presentations and workshops,you can download our conference guide at https://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com/procurement-conference/procurement-conference-guide.
So, with a great history of exceptional procurement conferences and a fantastic agenda, it’s no surprise that we find the number of available seats dwindling fast. So, if you’re thinking about attending, my recommendation is to register now! The venue – the fascinating Heinz History Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – is a perfectly intimate venue. We have a strict limit on the number of attendees and, once it’s sold out, it’s sold out. And it will sell out!
You can register at https://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com/procurement-conference.
If you have any questions about the 2016 NLPA Conference, contact us sooner rather than later!
I hope to see you in Pittsburgh in October!