After an interesting five days of semi-finals, we now have our daily winners from around the world who are competing in the Purch-lympics final round!
While there are no actual medals being awarded for the Purch-lympics, there are three prizes for the best purchasing and supply management essays as determined by votes by readers like you:
– The “Gold Medal” – A full scholarship to earn the SPSM® Certification (valued at $1,149) awarded to the finalist with the highest number of votes.
– The “Silver Medal” – Enrollment in one of Next Level Purchasing’s full-length supply chain online classes (valued at $209) awarded to the finalist with the second highest number of votes.
– The “Bronze Medal” – The “Supply Management in The Real World” eBook (valued at $79) awarded to the finalist with the third highest number of votes.
So here’s what you do:
1. Simply click the links below to read each essay.
2. Use the “Click here to vote” link to submit your vote. Voting will be open until 11:45PM Eastern US time on August 28, 2008.
3. Send the link http://www.NextLevelPurchasing.com/blog to your purchasing and supply management colleagues and encourage them to vote.
4. Track the progress of voting throughout the competition by frequently returning to this page and clicking here.
5. We will announce the official winner on Friday August 29, 2008 right here on this blog.
There is only one vote allowed per person. We have the ability to track the source of each and every vote and, if ballot stuffing is discovered, we will either remove duplicate votes or disqualify the candidate at our discretion.
So without further ado, here are the essays competing in this final round of the Purch-lympics…
Also, if you crave educational material on purchasing and supply management and aren’t already a subscriber, join our FREE Purchasing Resources Program.
To Your Career,
Charles Dominick, SPSM
President & Chief Procurement Officer
Next Level Purchasing, Inc.
Struggling To Have A Rewarding Purchasing Career?
Earn Your SPSM® Certification Online At