Your CEO wants to know: "Are you executing a cost savings strategy or are you just 'winging it'?"
Could you respond by producing a top-notch written strategy? If not, our highly personal and interactive online class
"Savings Strategy Development" can help you.
You will learn a systematic method of establishing a cost savings strategy in your organization.
Your plan will be comprehensive, covering everything from analyzing your spend to strategic sourcing to continually improving cost
savings processes. You'll also understand many nuances of how to write an RFP within the context of a step-by-step sourcing process.
You will learn:
- How to identify sourcing and savings opportunities by analyzing your spend
- How to define several types of savings and avoidances
- How to create or improve a commodity classification system that optimally supports sourcing and savings initiatives
- How to find and take advantage of easy cost savings opportunities
- How to achieve cost savings by leveraging existing supplier relationships
- How to negotiate savings without straining a supplier relationship
- How to diligently manage costs by utilizing the Producers Price Index and developing your own Supplier Price Index
- How to get everyone to apply the same, proven approach to cost savings by implementing
The Ten Phase Approach To World-Class Sourcing
- How to track the progress of your sourcing strategy
- How to determine a methodology and strategy when writing an RFP
- How to write an RFP that is aligned with the final contract
- How to write an RFP that achieves the perfect balance of standardization and customization
- How to write an RFP that is aligned with evaluation scorecards
- How to write an RFP that ensures equitable ("apples-to-apples") supplier comparisons
- How to write an RFP with an optimized supplier response format
- How to report cost savings in a way that will be embraced by executive management
How this online course works
- You can start this on-demand course any time after you enroll; there's no pre-scheduled start date!
- You progress through the course at your own pace, accessing easy-to-understand reading material, exciting exercises, optional multimedia, quizzes, and even a fun mid-term game!
- You will have access to a friendly, expert instructor for any questions you may have!
- You will learn best practices and processes designed so that you can apply your new skills in the real world!
To learn more about how full-length online procurement courses|
from the Next Level Purchasing Association work, click on the short video below.
What are others saying about this course?
|"This is the course I would highly recommend to everyone whose responsibilities include spending his/her organization's money whether in private or public sector. This course shows you how to achieve cost savings by becoming a world class strategist. I have definitely gained recognition within my institution after I have started to apply the techniques learned from this course"
John Habonimana, SPSM
Ready to enroll?
but have a few questions?
If you enroll in "Savings Strategy Development" on or before December 31, 2014, you will receive all of these bonuses:
- Certificate of Completion! This purchasing certificate is sent to you by postal mail and is suitable for framing.
- FREE printer-friendly, PDF version of the class material
- FREE Purchasing Performance Measurement spreadsheet template
|For immediate assistance, call our office at |
+1 (412) 294-1990 and speak with a member of the NLPA Team, Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM Eastern US Time.
|Click on the button below to submit your questions electronically and a member of the NLPA team will contact you within one business day.