Procurement Professionals: Are You Struggling To Have A Rewarding Career?
Are you a procurement professional who:
- Is tired of being paid less than you're worth?
- Is annoyed that you don't get the respect and recognition you deserve?
- Is frustrated because there are so few good procurement job opportunities, yet so much competition for them?
- Is afraid that your skills aren't valued as much as those who have more impressive academic credentials?
Well, there is good news and there is bad news.
The bad news is that your procurement career frustrations are likely to persist if you continue doing what you're doing today. Your pay will stay in the same range, you will still feel underappreciated by management and internal customers, and you won't be qualified for the better jobs that could help you feel excited about your career.
But there is good news, too! You can easily achieve your personal and professional goals. You can get the skills, strategies, and credentials you need to become a world-class procurement professional. And you can start getting the rewards out of your career that you really want!
What do you need to achieve this type of career success? To get from where you are to where you want to be, you need to put yourself on a structured Procurement Career Track. And the Next Level Purchasing Association (NLPA) is here to help you choose the Procurement Career Track that will bring you the rewarding career you seek.
You can choose from three Procurement Career Tracks that will lead you to a more rewarding career. Those three Procurement Career Tracks are: the Membership Track, the Training Track, and the Certification Track. The following graphic illustrates the three tracks and how far they can take you in your procurement career.
YOUR NEXT STEP
The easiest thing for you to do is... nothing, but you know that won't get you to where you want to be, so do something positive for your career today and sign up for a FREE Basic Membership to the NLPA. This means that today - right now - you can get on a Procurement Career Track that will propel your career forward! Your procurement career will immediately have more structure than it did just yesterday. Your Basic Membership in the NLPA includes:
- A copy of the latest annual Purchasing & Supply Management Salaries Report (emailed to you immediately!)
- Access to the online Express Course "Managing Supplier Performance"
- Our bi-weekly email newsletter, PurchTips, which contains expert purchasing articles
- Access to the monthly online magazine, Leading-Edge Supply Management™
- Access to webinars, conducted approximately once per month
- The ability to network with other purchasing professionals from around the world
After joining the NLPA, the next screen will provide links to more information about the other Procurement Career Tracks so you can develop a long-term plan for your success.
So, what are you waiting for? Begin your pursuit of a more rewarding procurement career by joining now!
December 2, 2013