Money-Back Guarantee & Registration Policy
Effective May 6, 2016
- Try any Next Level Purchasing Association online course or program for seven (7) days. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund your money in accordance with the terms of this policy. The seven-day period begins upon the Next Level Purchasing Association’s receipt of your purchase order or payment, whichever is received first.
- To request a refund, send an email with the subject line “Refund Request” to email@example.com; fax a letter to 1-412-294-1992; mail a letter to Next Level Purchasing Association, Attn.: Refunds, 1315 Coraopolis Heights Road, Suite 1001, Moon Township, PA 15108, USA; or call us at +1-412-294-1990.
- When you enroll in a Next Level Purchasing Association online course or program, you will be given a User Name and Password. These will enable you to access the lessons and other course content. You may not disclose your User Name or Password to any other individual or group. The Next Level Purchasing Association reserves the right to cancel your registration without refund if you are determined to have shared your User Name and Password or charge you registration fees for each individual that has accessed restricted content using your User Name and Password.
- A seat is considered one person enrolled in one of the Next Level Purchasing Association’s online courses. In the event that an organization enrolls more than one employee in the Next Level Purchasing Association’s courses and one of those employees completes fewer than two (2) of the eight (8) lessons of a full-length course, that organization will have the right to transfer that seat to another of its employees at no additional cost to the organization by making such a request to the Next Level Purchasing Association. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a seat will be deemed consumed and non-transferrable at the expiration of the initial access period, regardless of the number of lessons not completed.
- Students must answer 28 out of 40 quiz questions correctly in each full-length course for successful completion. If they are unsuccessful, they are encouraged to review the material, free of charge, until they can successfully complete the course. If a member is unsuccessful in passing the SPSM® Exam, the SPSM2® Exam, or the SPSM3TM Exam, that member may retake the exam for a $75 fee.
- The Next Level Purchasing Association’s educational content may be printed or otherwise reproduced for the registered member’s use only. The distribution to other individuals or groups of printed or otherwise reproduced online course content is strictly prohibited. In the event of such distribution, the Next Level Purchasing Association will be entitled to all remedies under copyright or other applicable law.
- The Next Level Purchasing Association’s liability to any particular member and/or the organization who had paid for the registration of any members is limited to the amount paid for the registration(s).
- The Next Level Purchasing Association will have the right to use members’ and their organizations’ names on its web page which lists customers. The inclusion of these names will not be presented in a manner so as to indicate any endorsement of the Next Level Purchasing Association’s services unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Any member who requests a refund as part of the Next Level Purchasing Association’s money back guarantee will forfeit his or her right to any incentives that were offered for registering for the course, courses or programs. The member will be required to return any incentives to the Next Level Purchasing Association with postage paid by the Next Level Purchasing Association. If the member received a printer-friendly version of course materials, the member must delete all electronic copies of those materials and destroy all printed reproductions of the materials that the member made.
- All refunds will be paid to members within thirty (30) days of the member’s refund request if made in accordance with this registration policy.
- If the Next Level Purchasing Association has provided a gift certificate or gift code as a bonus for enrollment, the Next Level Purchasing Association reserves the right to reclaim that gift certificate or gift code if it was not used within one (1) year of enrollment.
- Individuals utilizing ACH / Wire Transfer / TT services as a means of remitting registration fees to the Next Level Purchasing Association are responsible for all fees assessed by their banking institution for the service used. Individuals should NOT elect for the fees to be withdrawn from the amount transferred so that the amount received by the Next Level Purchasing Association is equal in whole to the amount required for enrollment in the courses and/or programs in which the individual is registering.
- For Enhanced Results enrollments that include the iPod Touch and/or the iPad, international recipients will be required to cover customs fees and duties associated with purchase/import of the respective device(s).
- No partial refunds will be made for services that automatically renew on a periodic basis. Individuals must contact the Next Level Purchasing Association prior to the processing of the next automatically recurring payment to cancel.